The association for Tourism and Ecology of Bucovina ( called further A.T.E. Bucovina). it’s a medium NGO , with 26 members and over 100 sympathizers , founded in 2009. ATE Bucovina develop big impactful projects for the communities where it is present, without limit itself just on ecological projects.
What we want to do? Between 01.04.2014 -01.10.2016 , we build one Leisure Center on each of the cities: Rasnov, Jurilovca and Sadova , which will offer a truly holiday to approximately 1000 abandoned children or with social problems per year . Then, their integration in society will be monitorized , giving them the possibility of a professional qualification, and if it’s possible an equitable job.
For who we want to do ? In 2014 , Romania have the following issues:
– more than 40.000 abandoned children
– over 70.000 children / teenagers aflaţi în centre de îngrijire de zi, aşezăminte şi alte forme de ajutorare social are now in children daycare centers or other forms of social assistance
-over 120.000 children are now having a bad domestic situation
Projects realized by ATE Bucovina :
- Eco Padina – 23 mai 2009 – greening in Bucegi’s mountain, inside of tourist route areas :Padina-Babele , Padina-Hotel Pestera, Lacul Bolboci, Platoul Bucegi, the landfill from Bucegi – Cabana Babele , together with our mointains clubs and with the Administration of the Natural Park Bucegi, ROMSILVA and SALVAMONT
- The planting action : “Sadeste un pom, pastreaza-te om” – plant your oxygen 10 april 2010 ( Plant a tree , keep yourself a human) – simultaneous planting in 14 different zones from our country : ATE Bucovina has been involved in 2 areas in this project : Suceava and Iasi, together with volunteers teachers and students and in collaboration with ROMSILVA .
- Awareness Project after planting action:”Plant a tree, keep yourself a human” -plant your oxygen – 10 april 2010 – developed together with our school partners where the volunteers students are from.
- Project of education for the teenagers , regarding hiking trails and the respect for nature 30 june- 2nd july 2010- developed simultaneously with schools and high schools from Iasi, Suceava and Bucharest.
- In 2012-2013 – participants or partners in greening actions , planting and mountains educational-cultural events.
- Book release Mrs . Ileana Vulpescu – ” Noi, doamna doctor, cand o sa murim? ( Doctor, when we will die?) 13 april 2013 – The Cultural Center Reduta, Brasov
- Gifts for children from soul to soul – Easter 2013 – 1st june 2013 – charitable activity developed inside of the orphanages from Bucharest and Brasov, together with INMEDIO .
- Donate a book! A campaigne for collect books 7 may- 17 june 2013 – book collect , in partnership with World Vision Romania and ANSA Brasov, for orphanages children and for those who are staying in care centers and also from schools (Proiect derulat în cadrul Programului ”2 MINUTE pentru o comunitate mai verde, o lume vie!” ) Project developed under the program “2 minutes for a greener community, a living world!”
- Timber crack I – 26-27 octomber 2013 , Fagaras Wood gathering action, for warming of Valea Sâmbetei cottage during winter
- Timber crack II – 2-3 november 2013, Bucegi – wood gathering action for warming of Mălăiești cottage
- “7 mountains” circuit withing Carpathian Garden – Summer award gala 2013 edition – event organized by the Club of Sport Mountain Altitudine, in collaboration with Muzeul Național al Țăranului Român și ATE Bucovina – 22 noiembrie 2013, Horia Bernea hall, Muzeul Național al Țăranului Român
More details you can find on our website : www.atebucovina.ro
This post is also available in: Romanian